To complete your request
- Access Colombo;
- Choose one of the following two options:
Option A: Complete the form on the Colombo site
- In the left-hand menu, click on Demande PEB/ILL Request;
- Choose the type of document: select “Book” if that’s what you’re searching for;
- Enter all the information you know about the document: author, title, date, ISBN.
Option B: Search and request automatically in Colombo
- Choose a library catalogue profile (by default: “Québec universities”);
- Enter your search terms (without accents); preferably the ISBN number;
- DO NOT use abbreviations;
- Find the reference(s) in the search results. Click on Afficher/Details for more information;
- Click on Demander/Request and complete the form.
- Under Pickup Location, select École Polytechnique;
- To make another request, click again on Demande PEB/ILL Request;
- Click Fin de session/Sign Out when you’re done.
If you have several requests, click on Conserver/Save then, when you’re done, on Liste conservée/Saved List in the left-hand menu. When your list is displayed, click on Demander/Request.