Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To access your account
1. Access Sofia to access your borrower's account.
2. Click on the icon on the top right corner of the page.
3. Select the connection mode and enter the required information
ATTENTION : Please use the ‘Remember my selection’ option on this page with care, especially from a public computer.
Once you have signed in to your account in Sofia, click on the arrow next to "My Account" :
- Checkouts: List of items currently checked out to you, along with their due dates. Items can be sorted and renewed using the "Renew Items".
- Requests : Holds you have placed on titles. Holds can be sorted as well as cancelled using the "Cancel Requests" button and edited using the "Edit Request" link.
- Fees: Any fines owed are listed on the "Fees" tab. Charges can be sorted and fees paid using the "Pay Fees" button. Follow further on-screen instructions to complete fee payment.
- My Profile : My Profile will list the email address we have on file for you. This should be your Polytechnique email address.
To learn more about the features of your account, for example saved searches and lists, consult the guide on Sofia.
We are not available to
chat with you at this time.
Need Some Help?
Don't hesitate to contact our Reference Desk.
514-340-4711 extension 4665